This printable, digital download 2020-2021 Distance Learning Parent Lesson Planner is the perfect resource for parents to oversee and/or facilitate at-home/distance learning and homeschooling.
This planner consists of a 20-page PDF that you can download and print out.
Once you purchase this item, you will be able to download it instantly (you will also receive an email with the digital download).
In addition to putting together a distance learning planner notebook for your child/children, it’s helpful for parents to also have their own planner notebooks. Whether your child is going to be homeschooled, partially home-schooled, or learning remotely via their school, you are going to be involved in their education. Your role may vary – anywhere from being their teacher, co-teacher, teacher’s aid, to learning coach or learning facilitator.
For many parents, distance learning is a completely new and unknown concept. The more prepared, informed, organized, and ready we are for it the better.
This packet includes some downloadable, printable pages to help you create your own distance learning, remote learning, or homeschooling planner/lesson planner notebook.
- Parents’ Guide to Distance Learning tips, ideas, and suggestions
- Blank School Rules page (for writing distance learning rules you come up with and posting them).
- Notebook/binder cover page
- Binder Tabs (print on card stock) cut out and glue/tape onto a piece of paper or cardstock to separate topics (including blank tabs to write in your own sections)
- Yearly overview page (3 versions)
- Monthly overview page (2 versions)
- Weekly lesson plan page (2 versions)
- Daily lesson plan page (2 versions)
- Class Schedule
- Learning Website Logins
- Contacts page
- Notes page