The ADHD Entrepreneur Coaching Package helps people with ADHD who are planning to start a business, or who have already started a business, or who are thinking about starting a business.
In this program, I will guide you through my original, research-based ADHD Entrepreneur Guide and Workbook, and help you work through some of the challenges and special considerations specific to people with ADHD.
The program is 6 weeks long and includes the following:
- Weekly 30-45-minute online coaching sessions
- Communication via email and/or text in between sessions
- Access to me via email and/or text between sessions (throughout the duration of this program)
- Homework assignments
- Behind-the-scenes work on my part (analyzing, planning, preparing, etc.)
- Tools, materials, and resources
The program includes:
- Questions and prompts to help you to determine if entrepreneurship is right for you, what kinds of business to start, how to best work with your ADHD, rhythms, style, strengths, etc.
- Tips for starting and running your business
- Resources for planning and running your business
- Helpful planning forms, checklists, worksheets, and more
Topics, Worksheets, and Resources Include:
- ADHD and Entrepreneurship
- ADHD Challenges
- Know Your Challenges
- Conquer Your Challenges
- ADHD Positives
- ADHD Business Success Traits
- ADHD Entrepreneur Tips
- Entrepreneurship Assessment
- Planning Your Business
- Strengths & Weaknesses
- Analyzing Strengths
- Strengths Into Business Ideas
- Your Business Idea
- Business Planning Basics
- Approaching Challenges
- Weakness Work-Arounds
- Productivity Profile
- Organization/Productivity Hacks and Tools
Once you purchase this package, I will contact you with a calendar link so we can schedule our first session.
Feel free to contact me with any questions and/or to schedule a free 10-15-minute discovery call.
Fill out the contact form here.